A leading Communication program of this digital era, delivering world-class professionals with open-minded and marketable strengths, local values and information technology.
The mission of Communication Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding talents as a professional in the Communication industry.
- Educating students in the fundamental skills, knowledge, research, and practice of Communication by providing a high quality of teaching and learning experiences in real-world applications and prepare them to continue their advanced studies.
- Conducting research and providing professional services for Communication particularly in public speaking for society’s development.
- Preparing students for strategic positions in service industries and/ or for advanced degrees in Communication in a challenging multicultural world.
- Improving the quality of life of the global Community through research and overseas internships.
Last updated :