The 6 Tools Every PR Needs!
The digital space has opened up endless opportunities for PR to pitch media, create social media content and build personal brands that can support them through out their career. However, with all of the tools out there it can be easy to miss some of the free resources available that can support your career.
- Research: All good PR planning starts with research, which can be tedious an costly, Social Media has opened up the opportunity to quickly gather insights about your industry that can influence your program planning.
- Presentations: A good presentation can make or break your PR program. Whether you are presenting ideas to clients or sharing smart social media insights, presetations are a day-to-day part of a PR professional’s life.
- Pitching: Pitching media has always been the bread and butter of Public Relations. Finding media outlets that would be interested in your brand and figuring out the best way to pitch them is a big part of a PR professional’s career.
- Social Media Monitoring: Brands are more focused on the ROI of social media than ever before. The ability to monitor and track social media results to show the success of your programs is becoming more and more important
- Content creation: 90% of brands realize that content is one of the most important aspects of marketing in 2013 and very few of them are prepared with quality content. Luckily, there are a number of tools that allow you to create free quality content to share across client’s social.
- Networking: networking is one of the most important aspects of a PR professional’s job. whether you are scouting new business or building relationships with journalists, networking is the key to getting the business you need and the placements your clients love but juggling a huge network can be time consuming. (Nabila)