Achieved her first degree of French Literature and her master degree of Communication Management from University of Indonesia, Depok and her doctoral degree of Rural and Agricultural Development Communication from IPB University, Bogor. Her dissertation topic is “Communcation of Resilience for Tourism Micro Small and Mediun Enterprises’ Business in Pandeglang Regency. Previously, she was a public relations practitioner before she lectures communication science at some private universities. Her fields of research are (digital) marketing communication, (digital) branding, crisis communication, communication of resilience, development communication and tourism.
- Public Relations Head at PT. Tanesia, distributor company of PT. Mandom Indonesia, Tbk. (1994 to 2003).
- Public Relations Manager at PT. Rudy Hadisuwarno (2003 – 2004).
- Lecturer of Public Relations at Faculty of Communication, Mercu Buana University, Jakarta (2004 to 2014).
- Lecturer of Public Relations at STIKOM InterStudi (2004 to 2014)
- Lecturer of Public Relations at Faculty of Political and Social Sciences, Muhammadiyah University, Jakarta.
- Expert at comparison study of television industry in South Korea, accompanying KPID DKI Jakarta (2012).
- French Section at The Fifth Extraordinary OIC Summit on Palestine and Al Quds-Al Sharif (2016).