Dr. Dra. Ulani Yunus, MM
Dr. Dra. Ulani Yunus, MM
Head of Department
ID : ulaniyunus
Doctor in Marketing Communication
Roles and responsibilities
Organize the whole activities in marketing communication department. Both: Academic and Non Academic fields. Focus to monitoring student intake, active students; Run the operational of department; Build collaborations and engagement with industries and universities ; motivate the team for doing research, social responsibilities and lecturing.
Public Relations Branding and Advertising
Association of Indonesian Scholars of Communication
Honour and Award
Cum Laude Predicate in Doctorate Program
Bahasa Indonesia and English
Traveling, fashion design
- The Relationship between Promotion with the level of Customer’s Confidence in Bank Umum Nasional, 1985
- The Relationship between Communication and Leadership Style witj the Level of Competence of Lecturers STMIK/ Academy Bina Insani Bekasi, 2003
- Meaning Construction of Audience to Social Reality in Television (Interpretative Study of Audinece Perception of TV Ads of Bank Mandiri, Bank BRI and Bank BCA)
- Customer Expectations of outlets Roti Buana Jakarta , 2003
- The Relationship between Communication Styles in Teaching with Health Behavior of Lecturers of ITBK Jakarta , 2011
- Utilization of local Attributes Brand in Restaurants ( Sari Sunda , Cibiuk and Bumbu Desa) , 2012
- The reception of the game at online game player (the study of online gamers are manifold wars and battles ) , 2012
- The Model Communication between Government and Citizens who Live Abroad ( Study of Radio Broadcast as the Public Relations Activities of the Indonesian Government in Instilling a Positive image of the Female with Homeland in Taiwan ), 2013
- Public Relations Advertising
- Public Relations Branding
- Public Relations Digital
- Public Relations Management
- Personal Development and Etiquette in Business Vol . 1 / No . 2/2006. Ubhara Journal
- The Functions of Public Relations in Organization , Vol . 6 / No . 1/2006 Ubhara Journal ,
- Who Mastering in Communication and Wise , They are Master of the World. Vol . 2 / No . 3/2007 I- News , Interstudi ,
- The Role Excellent Service for Corporate , Vol . 1 / 3 / 2009 Journal STMIK/ Academy Bina Insani , Bekasi ,
- Management of Image of Recreation Park in Order to Attract Tourists to the Archipelago. Vol.1 / No . 2/2010 Journal of Tourism , Accredited.
- Office courtesy : Differentiation in Organizational Communication . Volume 1 / April / 2012 Humanities , Binus University
- Increased Public Acceptance of Nuclear Technology in Support Program for Welfare. Volume 1 / August / 2012 Humanities , Binus University
- Utilization Brand at Sunda Restaurant (Case Study in the Restaurant ” Sari Sunda ” , ” Cibiuk ” and ” Bumbu Desa ” ) Volume 3 / Oct / 2012 Humanities , Binus University
- Semiotic Batics as Media Communication in Java. December 2012. DOI : 10.2478 / v10193– Y7 . 9 ( 2 ) / 2012: Cultura . International Journal of Philosophy of Culture and Axiology
- Reviewers of “Creating Global Brand Names : The Use of Sound Symbolism ” Manuscript WGLO – 2012-0001. October 2012. Journal of Global Marketing
- Communication Style and Look Healthy ID : K22090 Volume 7 , Issue 5 ( Jan. – Feb. 2013 ) , PP 36-42 E – ISSN : 2279-0837, p – ISSN : 2279-0845 . www.Iosrjournals.Org . DOI : 10.9790 / 0837-0753642 International Organization Research Science Journal
- Maintaining a Positive Image of Republic Indonesia on Radio Taiwan International. Volume 1 / April / 2013. Humanities Binus University
- The Case of Garut Regent and Ahmad Fathanah’s Phenomenon ; Learning Communication Family. Volume 3 / Oct / 2013 Humanities. Binus University.
- The Model of Communication Between Indonesian Workers with Government in Taiwan. Abstract has been accepted at October 2013. New Humanities. California.
- The Construction of Political Message in TV Commercial ahead of Elections in Indonesia. 2014. Vol. 3/November/2014. Humanities. Binus University.