Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to analyze cases in communication in order to provide a solution with the communication science approach
- Able to conduct communications research by implementing the theories and concepts of communication science.
- Able to design solutions in communication science approach in order to deal with crisis communication both internally, externally, or community using a various media.
- Able to demonstrate professional ethics of communication that appropriate with the context and relevant purposes.
- Able to represent the skills to interact with various society professionally.
- Able to integrate the use of technology and communication skills to build relationships with community, media, government and public.
- Able to integrate business opportunities in the communication field, and implement it to an applicable business plan.
- Able to build public understanding related to message essence of a product / service using various media through marketing communications approach.
- Able to build relationships between company and stakeholders using various media through communication science approach.
Last updated :